This website is intended for those 21+ years of age only. This website is owned and maintained by Flora Growth Corp. (“Flora” or “the Company”).
By viewing this website or anything made available on or through this website, including but not limited to programs, products, services, opt-in gifts, e-books, videos, webinars, blog posts, e-newsletters, consultations, e-mails, social media and/or other communications (collectively referred to as the “website”), you are agreeing to accept all parts of the terms and conditions described below. Thus, if you do not agree to the terms and conditions described below, STOP now, and do not access or use this website.
Flora has taken all reasonable care in producing and publishing information contained on this website and will endeavour to do so regularly. Material on this website may still contain technical or other inaccuracies, omissions, or typographical errors, for which Flora assumes no responsibility. Flora does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use, validity, accuracy, completeness or reliability of any claims, statements or information on this website. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Flora be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or other damages, including but not limited to, loss of programs, loss of data, loss of use of computer or other systems, or loss of profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, arising from your use, or inability to use, the material on this website. The information is not a substitute for independent professional advice before making any investment decisions. Furthermore, you may not modify or reproduce in any form, electronic or otherwise, any information on this website, except for personal use unless you have obtained our express permission.
Not Medical Advice
The website is provided for general informational purposes only, and does not constitute any representation as to the safety, efficacy, suitability, effectiveness or other features of medical cannabis or any other product in the management of any medical condition or for any purpose, and is not intended to provide, or to be a substitute for, professional medical advice.
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER FOR ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT ANY ILLNESS OR OTHER CONDITION, INCLUDING THE SUITABILITY OR EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY PARTICULAR COURSE OF TREATMENT. NEVER DISREGARD ANY PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE BECAUSE OF ANYTHING YOU READ ON THE WEBSITE. IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL 911 OR A PHYSICIAN IMMEDIATELY.
Website Service-Only Provision
Nothing on this website shall constitute an “offering memorandum” or an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy securities in Canada, the United States, or in any other jurisdiction in which it is unlawful. The material on this website is not intended to modify, qualify, supplement or update information disclosed under corporate and securities legislation of any jurisdiction related to Flora and should not be used for the purpose of making investment decisions concerning Flora securities. All Flora’s public disclosure documents may be found at https://https://www.sedar.com/DisplayProfile.do?lang=EN&issuerType=03&issuerNo=00049347 and https://www.sec.gov/edgar/browse/?CIK=1790169&owner=exclude.
Visitors to this website can generally visit without revealing any personally identifiable information. We may track the total number of visitors to this website, the number of visitors to each page of this website, the sequence or duration of visitors to each page, IP addresses, and the domain names of our users’ Internet Services Providers, and we may analyze these data for trends and statistics in the aggregate, but such information will be in aggregate form only and it will not contain or be linked to any personally identifiable data.
Your Authorized Use of the Flora Website
While using our website you are required to comply with all applicable statutes, orders, regulations, rules and other laws. You may not use our site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose, and you may not take any action to interfere with our website’s or any other party’s use of our website. We expect users of our website to respect the rights and dignity of others. For example, you may not do any of the following without our consent:
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, publicly display, frame, mirror, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to our website;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with our website or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- Violate, or attempt to violate, the security of our website;
- Disseminate on our website any viruses, worms, spyware, adware, or other malicious computer code, file or program that is harmful or invasive or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment;
- Reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to derive the method of operation of our website;
- Interfere in any manner with the operation or hosting of the website or monitor the availability, performance, or functionality of our website;
- Use any data mining, bots, spiders, automated tools or similar data gathering and extraction methods, directly or indirectly, on our website or to collect any information from our website or any other user of our website;
- Post, upload, share, transmit, distribute, facilitate distribution of or otherwise make available to or through our website any content that is unlawful, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, intimidating, fraudulent, tortious, vulgar, obscene, hateful, pornographic, spam, discriminatory, violative of privacy or publicity rights, infringing of intellectual property or other proprietary rights, or otherwise objectionable in our sole discretion, including unauthorized or unsolicited advertising.
Flora respects the privacy of visitors to its website. The Company may collect personal data, such as your email address, that is voluntarily submitted by you. The Company and/or its agents will use this data solely to comply with any request for information, submission of relevant applications, or in a manner otherwise disclosed or authorized by you. The Company will not sell, disclose or otherwise transfer your personal information submitted to the Company to any third party unless otherwise requested or authorized by you.
Links to 3rd Party Websites
Flora provides links to third party websites for convenience only. The inclusion of these links does not imply that Flora monitors, endorses or is responsible for the content and information on these websites. Flora does not promote, condone or advocate licit or illicit drug use. Flora cannot be held responsible for material on its website pages, or pages to which we provide links, which promote, condone or advocate licit or illicit drug use or illegal activities.
You agree that your use of third-party websites, applications, services and resources, including, without limitation, your use of any content, information, data, advertising products, or other materials on or available through such third parties, is at your own risk and is subject to the terms and conditions of use applicable to such sites and resources.
Due to technical difficulties typically found with the Internet, Internet software or transmission problems could produce incomplete copies with inaccurate information. Computer viruses or other destructive programs may also be accidentally downloaded from this website. Flora disclaims liability for any Internet software, computer viruses or destructive programs that may be inadvertently downloaded from this website. Flora’s recommendation is that you install appropriate anti-virus or other protective software.
Exclusion of Liability
FLORA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, EXPENSES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR DAMAGES (INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES) ARISING FROM:
- THE USE OF OR DEPENDENCE ON INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE;
- ANY ERROR OR OMISSION IN SUCH INFORMATION OR FAILURE TO UPDATE INFORMATION IN A TIMELY MANNER;
- USE OF THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES LINKED TO OUR WEBSITE;
- ANY INTERNET SOFTWARE USED IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE, COMPUTER VIRUSES, OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE PROGRAMS ENCOUNTERED AS A RESULT OF USING OUR WEBSITE; AND
- ALL OTHER MATTERS RELATED TO THIS WEBSITE; EVEN IF FLORA IS MADE AWARE OF POSSIBLE CLAIMS, EXPENSES, DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Certain information found on this website may contain forward-looking statements that involve substantial known and unknown risks and uncertainties. These forward-looking statements are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties, certain of which are beyond the control of Flora, including, but not limited to the impact of general economic conditions, risks associated with the uncertainty of estimates, currency fluctuations, independent actions of our partners, dependence upon regulatory approvals, the availability of future financing and other risks of the cannabis and cannabis-related industries. Readers are cautioned that
the assumptions used in the preparation of such information, although considered reasonable at the time of preparation, may prove to be imprecise and, as such, undue reliance should not be placed on any forward-looking statements. Flora does not undertake to update any forward-looking information, except as may be required by applicable securities laws.
Our website is not designed to appeal to minors, and we do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from any data subject under the age of twenty-one (21). If you are not old enough to access our website, you should not attempt to do so.
Permitted Use, Copyright and Trademark
i. copy, modify, deep link, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right or interest in Our Content;
ii. distribute, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, of Our Content, to the maximum extent that such prohibition is permitted by applicable law;
iii. remove any proprietary notices or labels on or in Our Content; or
iv. direct or allow any other person or entity to engage in any of the foregoing.